#1 Check the site calendar for current dates reserved.
#2 Download our Clubhouse Rental Agreement form which may be found under the “Documents” section of the site. Follow the directions listed in the Agreement in order to reserve the clubhouse.
#3 Submit Clubhouse Rental Agreement form to Access Management Group with two checks (see Agreement for clarification) and contact Access Management Group to verify that you are on the schedule.
#4 Email the Board at HOA@Chattahoocheebluffs.com to let us know about your event. You will be required to contact the Board up to 12 hours before your event in order to retrieve a clubhouse key.
Remember to leave the clubhouse clean and tidy in order to receive your deposit back.
Access Management Group
1100 Northmeadow Pkwy., Suite 114
Roswell, GA 30076
Please be aware that the gates entering our complex do not provide a turning radius large enough for 18 Wheelers or other larger moving vehicles. Large moving vehicles can neither make it into the complex without damage to the gates structure and/or arms or some of the tight turns around the community. If you are moving into the complex, please plan on using a moving truck no larger than a 26 foot U-haul straight truck. You can visit www.U-Haul.com to view a size, 26’ truck.
Moving trucks should also “TURN RIGHT ONLY” when entering the complex as this will allow enough clearance. Turning left will result in destruction of the flowerbeds and islands located directly inside the gates.
Chattahoochee Bluffs Community Association, Inc.
Amenity Rules and Procedures
POOL HOURS: DAILY 9:00AM to 10:00PM
Chattahoochee Bluffs Community Association, Inc. (CBCA) does not have lifeguard service; therefore all swimming is SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Non-potty trained children must wear swimming diapers (such as Little Swimmers by Huggies) or plastic pants.
- Please Note: The Health Department requires the pool to be closed for 24 hours if an accident occurs in the pool. DO NOT enter the pool area anytime a closed sign is posted .
- An adult, at least 18 years of age, must accompany children under the age of 14 at the pool.
- The gate to the pool is to remain locked at all times and a code provided. This is for insurance liability reasons. For the sake of safety – the code has not been published on this site. Please do not give out the code to friends, relatives or guests.
- Persons with skin, eye, ear or nasal infections or open sores and cuts, or communicable disease should not enter the pool.
- No animals or pets are allowed in the pool or pool area.
- No running, diving, rough play, pushing, or shoving in pool area. No glass, sharp objects, or hazardous materials allowed in or around the pool areas.
- If at any time there is lightning or thunder, everyone is to get out of the pool immediately.
- Anyone showing signs of intoxication will be asked to leave the pool area.
- No profane or abusive language will be tolerated.
- Radios/CD/tape players should be played at volumes that do not disturb others.
- The pool is for use by dues paying members and their non-resident guests. Homeowners must be present at the pool with their guests.
- In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
- Everyone must clean up after him/herself. Trashcans will be located in and around the amenities area for trash.
- No Smoking in the pool area.
- Do not leave floats or pool toys at the pool. Personal items left at the pool will be disposed of.
- Homeowners are limited to four (4) guests per home with out prior approval from the Board of Directors.
- Replacement keys are $25.00 per key.
- Clubhouse fitness area is opened daily from 6:00AM to 10:00PM. 6:00AM – 1PM on Fri. & Sat. when reserved.
- Your clubhouse key may be used to open all doors in the clubhouse and bottom fitness room.
- No food or drinks (except water) are allowed in the clubhouse or fitness room. Exceptions during reserved events or community functions.
- Clubhouse may be reserved by giving Homeside Properties at least 1 week notice. Homeside Properties will mark the calendar and put a reserved sign at bottom stair leading to fitness room. Because of the room configuration, members reserving the clubhouse may not close down the fitness area from members using the facility during a reserved event.
- A separate clubhouse reservation agreement will be sent to those members who wish to reserve the clubhouse.
The above rules and regulations are for your safety and the safety of others, as well as, taking care of your amenities.
Pool and Clubhouse Hours
Sunday – Thursday: The clubhouse and pool will close by 10:00 P.M. If a resident has reserved the clubhouse during the weekday, they must end their party no later than 10:00pm. Failure to do so will result in a loss of their deposit.
Friday – Saturday – The clubhouse and pool will close by 1:00 A.M.. If a resident has reserved the clubhouse during the weekend, they must end their party no later than 1:00 A.M.. Failure to do so will result in a lost of their deposit.
Phone Number for Utility Companies
Board of Education 770-426-3300
Tax Commissioner 770-528-8600
Atlanta Gas Light Company 770-994-1946
Georgia Power Company 404-325-4001
Cobb Electric Mem.Corp. 770-429-2100
Waste Management 770-944-4974
Cobb County Water System 770-423-1000
Homestead Exemptions forms must be filed by June 1 for the upcoming year. This needs to be only filed one time.
You can visit this site for the following information:
Property Appraisals (Appraisals for tax reasons are typically much less than market value)
Application form for Homestead Exemption
General phone numbers
While our community does have an Atlanta address, the Chattahoochee River is the cutoff point between Fulton and Cobb County, therefore, we fall under Cobb County taxes, which are considerably lower.
Also, there is NO CITY TAX for either Smyrna or Atlanta. Our community is in small area that was designed to have an Atlanta address but free of Atlanta taxes to encourage the development of business.
Happy Halloween fun for the wee ones!
Date:10/31/2013 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Cost:Residents $10 per family / Non-Residents $20 per family
Location:Smyrna Community Center
200 Village Green Circle
Smyrna, Georgia 30080
Casper’s Friendly Castle
Happy Halloween fun for the wee ones–get your costumes ready! Bring your little ones to the Smyrna Community Center for a fun morning full of carnival games, inflatable giant slide and moon walk, magic show, hay rides, face painting and much more! Residents $10 per family / Non-Residents $20 per family. Register online atwww.ActiveNet.com or call Parks & Recreation at 770-431-2842 for more information.
Join us on Tuesday, Dec. 3 on the Village Green from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. for Coming Home for the Holidays. Watch Santa light the big Christmas Tree in the middle of the Village Green at 7:00 p.m. and transform downtown Smyrna with brilliant lights. Enjoy holiday festivities,musical performances by local church and school choral groups, activities for the kids, parade and a visit with Santa at the Smyrna Community Center. This annual event marks the beginning of the season of lights in our downtown. Each evening through the holidays, enjoy the lights downtown. For more information, call Parks & Recreation at 770-431-2842.
Holiday Celebration & Christmas Tree Lighting
Date:12/3/2013 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Location:Smyrna Community Center
200 Village Green Circle
South City Kitchen will be serving up a Southern-style Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixing at both the Midtown and Vinings locations on Thursday, November 28. South City Kitchen Midtown will be serving Thanksgiving dinner from 11:30AM-8:30PM, and South City Kitchen Vinings will serve dinner from 11:30AM-7:30PM.