Chattahoochee Bluffs Community Association, Inc.
Amenity Rules and Procedures
POOL HOURS: DAILY 9:00AM to 10:00PM
Chattahoochee Bluffs Community Association, Inc. (CBCA) does not have lifeguard service; therefore all swimming is SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Non-potty trained children must wear swimming diapers (such as Little Swimmers by Huggies) or plastic pants.
- Please Note: The Health Department requires the pool to be closed for 24 hours if an accident occurs in the pool. DO NOT enter the pool area anytime a closed sign is posted .
- An adult, at least 18 years of age, must accompany children under the age of 14 at the pool.
- The gate to the pool is to remain locked at all times and a code provided. This is for insurance liability reasons. For the sake of safety – the code has not been published on this site. Please do not give out the code to friends, relatives or guests.
- Persons with skin, eye, ear or nasal infections or open sores and cuts, or communicable disease should not enter the pool.
- No animals or pets are allowed in the pool or pool area.
- No running, diving, rough play, pushing, or shoving in pool area. No glass, sharp objects, or hazardous materials allowed in or around the pool areas.
- If at any time there is lightning or thunder, everyone is to get out of the pool immediately.
- Anyone showing signs of intoxication will be asked to leave the pool area.
- No profane or abusive language will be tolerated.
- Radios/CD/tape players should be played at volumes that do not disturb others.
- The pool is for use by dues paying members and their non-resident guests. Homeowners must be present at the pool with their guests.
- In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
- Everyone must clean up after him/herself. Trashcans will be located in and around the amenities area for trash.
- No Smoking in the pool area.
- Do not leave floats or pool toys at the pool. Personal items left at the pool will be disposed of.
- Homeowners are limited to four (4) guests per home with out prior approval from the Board of Directors.
- Replacement keys are $25.00 per key.
- Clubhouse fitness area is opened daily from 6:00AM to 10:00PM. 6:00AM – 1PM on Fri. & Sat. when reserved.
- Your clubhouse key may be used to open all doors in the clubhouse and bottom fitness room.
- No food or drinks (except water) are allowed in the clubhouse or fitness room. Exceptions during reserved events or community functions.
- Clubhouse may be reserved by giving Homeside Properties at least 1 week notice. Homeside Properties will mark the calendar and put a reserved sign at bottom stair leading to fitness room. Because of the room configuration, members reserving the clubhouse may not close down the fitness area from members using the facility during a reserved event.
- A separate clubhouse reservation agreement will be sent to those members who wish to reserve the clubhouse.
The above rules and regulations are for your safety and the safety of others, as well as, taking care of your amenities.
Pool and Clubhouse Hours
Sunday – Thursday: The clubhouse and pool will close by 10:00 P.M. If a resident has reserved the clubhouse during the weekday, they must end their party no later than 10:00pm. Failure to do so will result in a loss of their deposit.
Friday – Saturday – The clubhouse and pool will close by 1:00 A.M.. If a resident has reserved the clubhouse during the weekend, they must end their party no later than 1:00 A.M.. Failure to do so will result in a lost of their deposit.